PLEASE NOTE: JOKES ARE MEANT FOR FUN NOT TO OFFEND.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Which network could be this frustrating?


GIRLFRIEND: Good morning sweetheart.
 BOYFRIEND: Good morning darling. (sending failed)
 GIRLFRIEND: Why don't you want to reply my message, don't you have my time?
 BOYFRIEND: I have tried to reply but the network is poor! (sending failed)
 GIRLFRIEND: if you don't love me; ignore my message, if you really love me; reply me.
 BOYFRIEND: I Love You. (sending failed)
 GIRLFRIEND: Do you love me???
 BOYFRIEND: I Love You Baby. (sending failed)
 GIRLFRIEND: Never speak to me again!
 BOYFRIEND: I Love You Sweetie (sending failed).
 GIRLFRIEND: Do you want to end our relationship?
 BOYFRIEND: I'm fed up of this shit!!! (message sent).
 Which network could be this frustrating?
1.Econet
2.Netone
3.Telecel

No comments:

Post a Comment